- Reduce operating costs
- Optimize planning and streamline workflows
- Achieve multi-channel distribution
- Realize true content sharing
- Access from anywhere
SAXOTECH Mediaware Center
The SAXOTECH Mediaware Center provides media companies with the most comprehensive media solution on the market today. This multi-channel workflow and content management system brings print and digital publishing together, allowing newspapers and media companies to produce and share news content in a streamlined and collaborative environment.
Workflow & Collaboration
Through the use of the Mediaware Center, content producers and editors are able to plan stories and manage content based on resource availability and publish to a broad variety of channels all from one system. Whether in the office or at a remote location, media contributors are able to collaborate, check assignments, book resources, access materials and monitor development through final layout of both print or digital publications.
The SAXOTECH Mediaware Center is available as either a self hosted system or managed hosted solution.
Take a behind-the-scenes look at just some of what this multi-channel publishing platform will do for you.
View Video Demo
Utilize the Print Channel to add print channel-specific features in the content creation process, including write to fit, direct selection of article formats and layout driven production schemes. The Print Channel's collaborative work environment provides real-time visibility to the latest version of every production page and its elements across the enterprise. Content may be from a full variety of elements including article text and images, fact boxes, side bars, agate content and preformatted content. Ad layouts are also imported automatically into the Print Channel so editorial content can easily wrap around them. The layouts are updated as ad content becomes available.
Deploy the Mediaware Center with the Digital Channel to create a robust digital publishing platform and application development framework enabling content to flow to any digital channel and to multiple properties. Use the Digital Channel to consolidate multiple Web properties into a single managed environment and empower both the newsroom and bloggers to manage their own content and Web strategies. A high performance repository within the Digital Channel stores all content, images, text, video, other multi-media assets and links and delivers it in dynamic, flexible and powerful templates to all devices or Web sites.
The Mediaware Center takes advantage of One Touch Publising.
- Distribute content across all publishing platforms
- Reach your readers through their preferred channel
- Streamline content production
- Deliver relevant, up-to-the-minute content
- Engage readers through social media tools
SAXOTECH Online is a self contained digital publishing and content management system providing a common repository for all media assets – from copy and images to video and audio. Its content production tools provide the ability to create, edit and manage content and automatically present information to multiple digital channels with a single point of administration.
SAXOTECH Online provides the end-to-end workflow needed to allow media companies to reach their audiences based on their preferences. Whether readers prefer the Web, RSS, handheld devices or other rich media formats, SAXOTECH Online provides the production tools needed to serve high volumes of content to multiple digital channels.
SAXOTECH Online may be implemented with the SAXOTECH Mediaware Center or as a stand-alone application to allow users to create, manage and display content from a purpose-built versatile browser-based interface. SAXOTECH Online easily integrates with third-party systems including editorial systems and news feeds. It is a flexible and scalable system open to integration and custom development using industry-standard coding languages.
Recent Digital Properties Powered by SAXOTECH Online
- Optimize collaboration between newsrooms
- Share content and budget items between publications
- Compatible with any front end system
- Increase productivity and content quality
- Access from any Web browser
SAXOTECH Content Share manages budgets and content assets allowing for global collaboration between newsroom staffs regardless of the geographical location or the front-end publishing system of the newsrooms. It enables media companies to share all content, ideas, assignments, resources, budget items, video, pages and workload effectively across the entire news organization. The portal eliminates the need for more than one set of resources to be assigned to cover the same story.
SAXOTECH Content Share allows media companies to assign the right resources to the right content, creating better productivity and higher quality content. Each user has the ability to subscribe to content items that can automatically be routed into their organizations front-end publishing system. They can also subscribe to entire categories of content. When updates are made the changes are automatically downloaded for the subscribers helping each newsroom keep up with the dynamic nature of the days news.
Built on a service-oriented architecture, the SAXOTECH Content Share infrastructure allows for easy and rapid integration and may be utilized in association with any front-end publishing system.
- Publish to multiple channels
- Monetize content and applications
- Mobilize news and advertising
- Deliver interactive e-papers
One Touch Publishing
The Delivery Solution for New Emerging Channels
Contact Us for a demo.
Managing Mobile Operations
One Touch Publishing meets the specific, complex needs of a busy newsroom with efficient distribution to all handset makes and models. Simply choose what content you want to go where. In addition to tracking all the details associated with each medium, One Touch Publishing gives the newsroom subscription management control while readers have the convenience of several billing options.
- Send news quickly and effortlessly with browser detection and rendering for mobile devices.
- Efficiently add mobile delivery to existing print and online newsrooms by directly integrating workflow.
- Measure success with metrics for tracking user behavior and location.
- Monetize mobile content with easy billing and integration with third-party and branded payment systems.
- Push breaking news and valuable offers with carrier-grade SMS, MMS, and WAP messaging.
Tailoring Content for Tablets
Readers are increasingly turning to tablets and applications to stay educated and informed. SAXOTECH takes your news - and existing resources –there quickly and efficiently.
- Save time and money with SAXOTECH's standard designs or customize your very own.
- Deliver rich user experiences with enhanced navigation and optimized display for portrait and landscape viewing.
- Easily integrate photos, videos, and feeds to create a compelling and comprehensive story.
- Share only specific content and configure sections based on a multitude of variables.
- Increase revenue with defined advertising spots that offer flexible scheduling and inventory management.
Distributing Interactive e-Pages
E-publishing is highly advanced, automated and yet simple to use. Newspapers and magazines are able to quickly publish online, track reader behavior, create interactive rich media ads, make instant article updates and much more.
- Turn the page on print publications by allowing readers to discover the same experience in the digital environment.
- Automatically generate interactive versions of all publication types.
- Enrich PDF documents with photos, videos, and dynamic links.
- Deliver and present content on tablets, smartphones and e-readers.
- Reduce costs on printing and distribution and increase online circulation.
- Archive old print publications and turn them in to new revenue.
- Get advanced statistics on how publications are being read.
SAXOTECH One Touch Publishing does the work for you with an extended content distribution solution that is seamless and integrated. Simply select the source for your news and advertising, and rendering, routing, and reaching the end user is all done with one touch.
Contact Us for a demo.